Welcome back!! Thank you for coming to visit me :) New originals, embroidery supplies and pre-printed fabric now available!
Early Bird Necklace
Early Bird Necklace
Introducing my artist series of embroidered jewellery, each lovingly designed and handmade by me!
Add a touch of fun and express your love for birds with this sweet and sophisticated textile necklace. The warm colour palette and outfit versatility makes it perfect for gifting and would make a wonderful addition to a natural jewellery collection.
This necklace was created with a combination of hand embroidery, paint and beads on terracotta textured cotton, making for a beautiful harmony of different textures. It is mounted in a wooden Dandelyn hoop that has been hand stained with an antique mahogany finish. Each necklace comes in its own cardboard storage box padded with a cotton insert.
– Pendant measures approx 4 x 4cm (1.5 x 1.5 inches)
– Attached to an 18 inch chain with round lobster clasp
– 22K gold plated fine cable chain necklace, nickel and lead-free base
– Signed on back of pendant
Some tips to care for your gold plated jewellery:
– Remove your jewellery before swimming, showering or participating in activities that will make you sweat.
– Avoid spraying perfumes or applying lotions while wearing your jewellery. Substances such as oil, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume etc can react with the metal and cause it to tarnish easily.
– Wipe your gold plated jewellery after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
– Store away from other jewellery. I recommend you keep it in its box when not being worn.
As this is a piece of art, please be very gentle when handling. Pulling on the threads may cause damage and disrupt the fabric. Please do not try and remove the fabric from the hoop as it has been fastened in the wooden frame with glue.Before making your final purchase, please familiarise yourself with my store policy page that can be found here. Thank you!